AOMEI Backupper 5 Professional / Technician / Technician Plus / Server Edition is available as a free download from our software library. AOMEI Backupper is an easy-to-use backup and recovery software, free for home users and commercial use, completely protects your computer against data loss. It allows you to make a secure backup of the PC and the Server, provides a backup of your disk or system partition with a single click and does so in minutes. This software can also explore the created image and restore it to the hard drive if your data is lost or corrupted. You can create a bootable rescue disk to recover your data when the system fails and the application cannot be accessed from the Windows interface. AOMEI Backupper also allows you to clone the partition or disk. The software is already compatible with the Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) that allows the data backup process and does not interfere with running applications.
This option of AOMEI Backupper is very efficient because backup data can still be made when you’re working.
To prevent data loss, so we need to make data backup, AOMEI Backupper with the following features to ensure the safety of your data.
Features of AOMEI Backupper 5 Full
- System Backup: One-click back up all data of system drive, including system files and installed applications without interrupting system run.
- Disk Backup: Backup your hard disk drives including MBR disk, GPT disk, external hard drive, USB disk, and other storage devices that can be recognized by Windows.
- Partition and Volume Backup: If you just want to backup a partition or volume, not the entire disk, the feature will be your best choice. With it, you can backup one or multiple partitions/volumes (including dynamic volumes) to an image file.
- System Recovery: Easily and quickly restore system partition and ensure system bootable after completing the recovery process.
- Disk and Partition Recovery: Reliably recover the whole hard disk drive, partition or dynamic volume to original state.
- Selective file restore: Selectively restore individual files and folders from a backup image file without recovering the entire backup.
- Disk Clone: Directly copy one hard drive to another without creating an image file. The program allows you to resize partitions during this cloning process, and supports to clone small disk to larger disk as well as copy traditional hard drive to solid state drive.
- Partition and Volume Clone: Directly create an exact duplication of partition or dynamic volume and exactly transfer it to another partition or volume.
- Supports all storage devices recognized by Windows, such as IDE, SATA, SCSI, SSD, USB external disks, Hardware RAID and so on. Moreover, supports MBR and GPT style, and fully support capacities greater than 2TB.