Advanced Installer Architect is available as a free download from our software library. A full suite of utilities helps you uninstall software with ease, including the stubborn programs which refuse to be uninstalled. Over 25 tools help you perform absolutely everything related to uninstalling, cleaning history tracks and removing programs, plugins, and all sorts of items. All features of Advanced Uninstaller PRO are designed to be both safe and easy to use. You can uninstall programs quickly and completely using its simple and intuitive interface, by selecting the application from a list, or by dragging and dropping a file or shortcut on the Advanced Uninstaller PRO desktop icon. Advanced Uninstaller PRO can also remove a lot of items that other uninstallers can’t even touch. It can repair broken registry entries, clean non-functional Start Menu shortcuts, uninstall annoying browser toolbars, plugins and hijackers, remove fonts and get rid of startup programs that run in your system tray and slow down your computer.
The Installation Monitor included in the program can watch all the actions that a program performs on your computer while it installs. Advanced Uninstaller PRO remembers these changes so later you can completely uninstall that program, making sure nothing is left behind. This tool can remove any program without a trace.
The program is especially designed to be very clear, fast, pleasant and intuitive. Easy to read information and help is readily available throughout the program, guiding you every step of the way. Advanced Uninstaller PRO helps your PC run at its full speed by taking good care of the Windows registry and services. It also helps you free disk space by detecting and removing duplicate files and helping you turn on the Windows file compression if needed.
Features of Advanced Installer Architect Full
- Easily uninstall applications and programs. The program starts a lot faster than the Control Panel Add/Remove applet, and has a handy quick search function.
- Uninstall, disable and enable Control Panel icons.
- Disable or delete the programs that run at startup.
- Remove items left behind in the Add/Remove section after program uninstall.
- Manage the fonts installed on your computer.
- Hide, show or sort your Start menu shortcuts. Automatically find and delete the non-working shortcuts on your desktop and Start menu.
- Uninstall Internet Explorer toolbars, plug-ins and BHOs (Browser Helper Objects).
- Find and delete garbage and temporary files.
- Delete the recently open files list of programs such as Microsoft Office, Windows Media Player, ICQ, MSN, WinZip, RealPlayer, Kazaa, Morpheus, WinAmp, etc.
- Delete the Internet history trail (information about the pages you visited, addresses you typed, cookies, etc).