The Novel Factory is novel writing software specifically designed to help in every aspect of novel writing, from conception to publication. Writing a novel is hard. Writing a good novel is really hard. The Novel Factory makes it as straightforward as possible, by managing tedious data organisation, offering helpful advice and tips at just the right time and providing motivation and useful resources.
Features of The Novel Factory Software
Step-by-Step Roadmap Guide to Writing a Novel
- Novel Writing Software RoadmapProbably the most useful feature for newbies, but easy to tuck out of the way for more experienced novelists who already know what they’re doing.
- The roadmap offers a step by step guide to take you through the various stages of writing a novel, from coming up a with a robust premise, to fleshing it out into a solid skeleton, to creating objective orientated scenes, to developing your characters, to developing themes and through the various stages of drafting. It even helps out with submitting to agents and publishers.
Intuitive and Easy to Use
- Simple Novel Writing SoftwareIntuitive ease of use has been a top priority from day one, so our novel writing software is instantly usable from the moment you open it up. There’s no learning curve, no days, weeks or months spent mastering the system before you can get down to writing.
- But there’s no need to take our word for that. We put our money where our mouth is by offering a free 7 day trial, so you can see for yourself.
Planning Development Section
- It’s commonly known that there are two types of writers – planners and pantsers. Planners being those that like to plan out their novel in advance, and pantsers being those that… well, write by the seat of their pants, with no idea where the story is going.
- The planning development section of our novel writing software is designed for the planners. It offers a structure for inserting premise, story skeleton, short synopsis.
Character Development Section
- Novel Writing Software Character ScreenshotThe novel writing software has a special section designed specifically for keeping track of characters and all their foibles. The character files come equipped with areas to keep track of all their basics statistics, as well as more detailed questionnaires, character development technique assistance, history notes, and even a character viewpoint synopsis. Read more about that below.
- A great feature is also being able to add multiple images of your character, which can be added from our library or from your own computer.