O&O Defrag Professional is a replacement for the standard Windows defragmenter, which offers a very advanced set of functions. It brings together fragmented files and maximizes the speed of your system and offers five different defragmentation strategies, as well as OneButtonDefrag technology for automatic configuration adjustment that best suits your system. The program can defragment units manually or fully automatically in the background, keeping your system at peak performance by preventing the accumulation of file fragmentation. Defragmentation jobs can also be scheduled, using several criteria. Additional features include status reports, cluster inspector, command line interface, optional MMC integration, boot time defragmentation, special support for mobile systems and more.
O&O Defrag Professional offers the increased performance up to 100%. If you spend a lot of time on your PC, slow system and program starts or system crashes while playing can be very frustrating. Periodic defragmentation often works wonders in bringing new life to a PC.
The new O&O Defrag Full version is a very special one: it is for the first time “hybrid”. This means you can use it both on a traditional Desktop and over the Cloud.
O&O Defrag Professional now has Remote Desktop! With the integrated Remote Desktop you can help your family and friends anytime from anywhere direct on their machines!
The new O&O Defrag Pro is now integrated into the O&O Cloud IT Management solution – O&O Syspectr!
O&O Syspectr gives you a complete overview of your entire Windows infrastructure. With an easy to use web application, you can track all the events in real time. You will be notified immediately over your dashboard or by e-mail when something strange happens.
Now you can optimize and speed up your PCs and Servers over the internet, regardless of where you are. You can do so on any internet-capable device such as your Tablet, Smartphone or PC!
With O&O Syspectr you have the optimal overview of your Windows settings and system status and you can control O&O Defrag and other tools easily over the Cloud. The newly integrated functions from O&O Syspectr are especially useful for customers with several machines and who are not always sitting at home in front of each PC, such as owners of the Family Edition.
Features of O&O Defrag Professional Full
- Performance increases of up to 100%
- Automatic background defragmentation
- Prevents new fragmentation from occurring
- Easy-to-Use: Ideal for Beginners and Professionals
- Extends the life of your hardware
- Defrags multiple drives simultaneously
- Increases chances for recovering lost data and faster backup
- Power Management for Notebooks
- Assistant for scheduling defragmentation
- TRIM for SSDs of any make
New: Lifetime Performance Statistics
• You can now see in detail the lifetime performance statistics of O&O Defrag, from the moment you bought the program to the current moment. These statistics show you just what O&O Defrag Free is doing for your PC, and exactly what it has already achieved so far!
New: Deleting free space on hard disks for your privacy
• Privacy in capital letters: O&O Defrag 21 can also be used for deleting free space on hard disks. This prevents traces of confidential data left over from partially-deleted or temporary files from falling into the hands of any strangers. Simply let O&O Defrag Pro confidential data securely automatically after a defragmentation run.
Performance increases of up to 100% are not uncommon!
• O&O Defrag activates the hidden performance of your computer and packs file fragments efficiently and securely together. O&O Defrag gives you everything from fully automated defragmentation to a professional set up: everything a good defragmentation software should give you. A continuous sorting of files on hard disks means they can be read quicker by Windows, which in turn accelerates all the read and write accesses by up to 100%.
Shorter defragmentation times and faster system and program starts
• With O&O Defrag64 bit, several drives can be defragmented simultaneously. In addition, the algorithms have been substantially accelerated, reducing the time required for a defragmentation by up to 40%. By using O&O Defrag, files can be read and written much more quickly. What at first seems to be lost performance can easily be rediscovered and realized again with O&O Defrag, giving you the peace of mind that your hardware is in good health and operating optimally.
Automatic defragmentation in the background
• O&O Defrag works quietly in the background so that the defragmentation process does not disturb other tasks and has no negative performance impact on your systems. The O&O ActivityMonitor periodically determines the system load. It controls the performance demand of O&O Defrag during a defragmentation and adapts it to the current state. You can thereby work undisturbed while your system is being defragmented in the background.
Manufacturer-independent optimization for SSDs
• O&O Defrag makes it possible to optimize SSD drives through TRIM commands regardless of their manufacturer even under Windows Vista. Access times for SSDs are sped up, and early wear and tear effects are prevented.