High-Logic FontCreator All Edition provides you with the tools to create and customize fonts for your webdesign projects or day-to-day needs.
The editor lets you easily select and modify the entire character set of any TrueType font and fonts based on OpenType font technology.
Features include the ability to convert (scanned) images to outlines, thus allowing you to create fonts with your own logo, signature and handwriting. The advanced validation features make the design process easy and help you avoid common mistakes.
Features of High-Logic FontCreator Full
– Create and edit TrueType and OpenType fonts
– Redesign existing characters
– Add missing characters
– Add up to 65,535 glyphs per font
– Import vector files (EPS, AI, PDF, etc) and bitmap images (BMP, GIF, PNG, etc)
– Edit and regenerate font names
– Fix character mappings
– Correct fonts that display incorrectly
– Convert OpenType fonts to TrueType fonts
– Generate, modify, import, export, and clean up kerning pairs
– Add or correct over two thousand composite glyphs
– Transform individual glyphs or an entire font (e.g. to make a bold version)
– Extract TrueType fonts from TrueType Collections
– Unicode support (including the private use area and supplementary planes)
– All popular encodings and code pages supported (ANSI, ASCII, Unicode, Symbol, Big5, PRC, Wansung, etc)
– Preview fonts before installing
– Install fonts in Windows