Download EaseUS Todo Backup Advanced Server from our software library for free. This is a complete and reliable backup and disaster recovery solution software to backup system, data, files and folders, hard drive partition. It not only provides convenient user-interface to simplify your tasks but also enables you to backup and restore an image of your partitions or entire hard disk. EASEUS Todo Backup enables users to backup and restore data in multiple ways for their data security. EASEUS Todo Backup enables users to reproduce the saved state of the files, partitions or entire hard disk. Through the use of backup operation, users expect to retain their state of preservation of the files, whole hard disk or partition, and then through the restore operation, the saved state of the files, partitions or entire hard disk can be zoning restored to its state of preservation at the prior time.
Features of EaseUS Todo Backup Advanced Server Full
- Backs up email in Outlook and save them in a safe way, so you always can access them when you accidentally delete email.
- Efficient system backup & recovery void of system crash or virus. No need to reinstall OS or applications to save trouble & time to ensure business continuity.
- Full support dynamic volume and GPT disk for backup, recovery and cloning.
- Back up files to tape devices and restore tape data to specified location.
- Fast, easy and safely migrate system to a SSD without reinstalling windows.
- Built-in WinPE based bootable disk offers a fast and easy way to restore system to its previous healthy working state in case of system crash.
- Copy to cloud – backup to Cloud Directory folder and then synchronously store backup images to Google Drive, SkyDrive, Dropbox and so on for double protection of data.
- Clone disk or transfer all the data on a disk (GPT included) to another to upgrade your hard drive without reinstalling operating systems and applications.
- P2V image files convert support – convert hard disk or partition image to VMware or virtual PC format to run on a virtual machine.